Whether it's Valentine's Day or it's just another day to celebrate LOVE, this pillow will make a sweet statement.
I used burlap fabric to create a nice big fluffy pillow, using Fairfield Poly-Fil inside.
1. Cut two 24-inch hearts from burlap.
2. Sew wrong sides together, leaving a 6-inch opening.
3. Turn right side out, pressing the edges with a steam iron to lay flat.
4. Cut the word "Love" from a Fairfield Oly-Fun sheet in black.
5. Glue the word to the front of the pillow with your favorite fabric glue.
6. Glue trims and gems around the edge of the pillow.
7. Glue buttons, gems and charms to the "O" in the word "Love".
8. Stuff the pillow with Fairfield Poly-Fil and sew the opening shut to complete.