Garden Cart Picnic
Be inspired to throw a fabulous summer garden party for friends and family with easy-to-make table linens. Even if it’s just a picnic in the park, create a few extra decorations to liven up your best home interior design looks.
1. Place waxed paper under fabric.
2. Plan position of stencil, using centering guide arrows as applicable.
3. Spray matte side of stencil with a light layer of stencil spray adhesive.
4. Press stencil in place adhesive side down to create a temporary bond to the fabric.
5. Pour a puddle of fabric paint on disposable plate. Load paint onto a paint roller. Apply one light coat evenly over stencil openings for a transparent look; two light coats for more opacity.
6. Let set for 1-2 minutes.
7. Carefully remove stencil to reveal your design.
8. Let dry completely. Clean stencil immediately.
9. Repeat steps for each stencil on each fabric substrate.
- Fabric paint
- Stencil adhesive spray
- Disposable plate
- Fabric napkins
- Fabric table runner
- Soap and water for cleanup
- Fabric placemats
- Waxed paper